Serving San Antonio and the Surrounding Areas
Robert has been the soul of honesty with us. Whenever I call, I know that he’s going to find the best alternative for our system and is not going to try to sell us something we don’t need or can’t afford. I’ve even recommended him to my in-laws! That says it all!”
Installation of new A/C unit.
Showed up 40 minutes before promised time. Completed job 2 hours before expected finish time. Courteous.
After we moved in to an older home we wanted to air condition a patio that had been closed in. We had gotten an estimate on duct work that required going thru 2 walls, some minor framing and repairing sheet rock. I asked Robert to see what he could do. He and his crew climbed into the attic, into a very small, tight space and ran duct work. Within an hour we had an air-conditioned room. I appreciated Robert’s attention to detail, honest professional work ethic and how he cleaned up after the install. AirPro had our business for any future needs.
We were very pleased with the service we received from AirPro Cooling & Heating. Their prompt, professional attitude will definitely make us repeat customers. They took the time to review our air conditioning needs and make recommendation to get the most value for the cost. Our unit is working much more efficiently and we can even feel the difference in the air quality. Thank you, AirPro … we will definitely tell our friends.
We used Air Pro Cooling & Heating to do a whole new a/c system.
It was a good experience all the way around. They came out and they were prompt. They did it as soon as possible. It was a good experience. The workers were very professional and there were no problems at all. We got three estimates and they were not the very best but we felt very comfortable with them. Some of the other prices were really low and we didn’t know why they were so low. The quality was very good.
They performed a system check for both units in our home to ensure good cooling for the summer and topped off the coolant levels
I have been using this company for 5 years to maintain the A/c and heater at our last house so I called about having them check or rental and new homes 2 units. I got a prompt return call after leaving a message with my request. Robert is always accommodating with my schedule. We scheduled to do all 3 units in a row 3 days later and he showed up a few minutes before I did to my rental house and then completed work there and followed to the next home and completed all checks there. He had one other worker with him to speed things along and were done very quickly. He recommended a few things to change to help airflow and answered a lot of questions I had about my 2 units here in my new home.
Air conditioner service check and freon.
We have used Air-Pro for several years and they are prompt, reasonably priced and honest with assessments
They performed an annual air conditioning service for two units.
They were on time, professional, and polite.
We have used AirPro for years, both for ourselves and our Real Estate clients. We have always been delighted with the result. We recommend them without hesitation.
- Check Thermostat operation
- Check filters and clean or replace as necessary. (Customer supplied)
- Check Evaporator Coil.
- Check indoor blower amps and cleanliness.
- Check all electrical components for proper operation.
- Check and tighten all electrical connections.
- Check return and supply air temperature for proper temperature split.
- Flush drain lines, check and clean auxiliary drain pan.
- Lubricate all moving parts where applicable.
- Check capacitors
- Check heat strip amp draw where applicable.
- Check burners and heat exchanger where applicable.
- Check and adjust pilot assembly and thermocouple where applicable
- Check carbon monoxide output at furnace where applicable.
- Check condition of combustion gas flue where applicable.
- Check gas flex and manual shut off valve for safety and code issues where applicable..
- Check fan pulleys and belts where applicable.
- Check and wash outdoor condenser coil.
- Check outdoor fan operation and amp draw.
- Check compressor operation and amp draw.
- Check refrigerant levels.
- Check temperature split at outdoor unit